Anybill is recognized as a money service business and payment processor for tax payments by all necessary taxing jurisdictions associated with our client portfolio in the United States and Canada.
There are regular audit procedures for the company to maintain these statuses which requires the sharing of information, ranging from financial to transactional, relating to all aspects of the business and its financial competency and viability.
The following are examples of the activities that Anybill undertakes to maintain these statuses:
- AICPA SOC (I and II)
- Third Party Payment Processor Association (TPPPA)
- Independent Compliance Review (Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering) Review
- NACHA Audit
- State Level Activity (as required)
- Reporting Requirements
- License Renewals
- Municipal Inquiries (as required by the state)
- Banking Regulatory
- Other Internal Reporting (federal transaction monitoring)