About Anybill Financial Services:
Established in 2001, and now known as the world’s largest tax payment processor, Anybill is a software-as-a-service company that offers end-to-end accounts payable and tax payment automation. Customer service is an important cornerstone to Anybill’s success. We strive to create first class relationships with clients and to be recognized as reliable, honest, hardworking staff that exhibits confidence and displays knowledge within the tax and AP world.
Professionalism and quality of work is extremely important as this is a high-risk industry. The individual will be working with Executives, Directors and Accountants of Fortune 500 companies across the world, in addition to well-known non-profit organizations across the country and right here in Washington, DC.
This position will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer
- Benefits and Compensation: Assists with administration of benefits plans including managing open-enrollment process, educating employees on benefit options and proper enrollment procedures. Also responsible for assisting with updating enrollments for qualifying-events and new employee enrollments, as well as terminations. Collaborates with broker to submit required documents through insurance providers and ensure proper deductions are entered in the payroll platform.
- HRIS Technology: Is responsible for maintaining updated demographic information within ADP WorkForce Now. Collaborates with department managers to ensure the Time and Attendance system within ADP’s WorkForce Now is properly prepared for the company’s bi-weekly payroll cycle. Coordinates the HRIS portion of the Employee Review Process bi-annually.
- Training and Development: Assists with the recruitment and interview process. Leads new- hire orientation and onboarding processes. Assists the CAO with management of the PIP Process as well as assisting departmental managers with employee improvement strategies and interventions. Is responsible for properly documenting and maintaining training and certification records in ADP WorkForce Now.
- Employee Relations: Collaborates in the planning of company events and functions, including employee engagement and wellness programs. Serves as the first point of contact for HR Department and assists with employee questions and/or concerns.
- Administration: Maintains all records of personnel-related data in both paper-form and ADP WorkForce Now. Ensures all administrative tasks with employee onboarding and termination requirements are met. Is responsible for addressing all issues that arise regarding the office management of either the DC or Virginia office spaces.
- Performs all other HR and Administration related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred and/or expected certification requirement within first 2 years of employment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required. Experience with ADP WorkForce Now preferred.
- Employee must demonstrate an understanding of the importance and practices around information security. This includes security of assets, physical and virtual; confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information; and accurate and thorough work and reporting.
$40,000-$50,000 based on experience
We have excellent benefits and flexibility within the company to accommodate our team including health insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k and Paid Time Off.
Our company’s headquarters is located in downtown DC, in the new Wharf location. Our second office is located in Herndon, VA. The HR Coordinator position reports primarily to the D.C. location, but is expected to report to the Herndon location at least 4-6 times per month.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary history to: email@example.com
Last update: 1/14/2020