About Anybill Financial Services:
Established in 2001, Anybill is a software-as-a-service company that offers end-to-end accounts payable and tax payment automation. Customer service is an important cornerstone to Anybill’s success. We strive to create first class relationships with clients and to be recognized as reliable, honest, hardworking staff that exhibits confidence and displays knowledge within the tax and AP world.
We are looking for an intern to join our Software Development team. Please review the following requirements and reach out if you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s Program in Technology, Computer Science, or related
- Exposure to Agile software development processes.
- Exposure to Windows operating system, database technologies, and web application development.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary history to: email@example.com