Not only is the accounts payable department responsible for paying an organization’s bills, it is charged with only paying them correctly. This means guarding against duplicate payments as well as fraud. As those who work in or manage accounts payable are painfully aware, this is easier said than done. The cornerstone to an efficient, effective department is in the controls. Recognizing the importance of this topic to the accounting and accounts payable community, Anybill invited Mary Schaeffer, a nationally recognized accounts payable expert, to discuss this topic in detail.
AP How it Works
Accounts Payable Automation
Our end-to-end accounts payable automation solution streamlines your accounts payable workflow process, from invoice capture to approval to payment. With 24/7 access over the Internet, clear approval authority and improved reporting, Anybill offers you unsurpassed control. It all adds up to a smoother, faster payment process. And our staff is just a call or e-mail away.
Watch the video to see how our accounts payable automation solution can make your life easier.
Every Aspect of the Process is Covered
Invoice Entry: 3 Options
ANYBILL receives invoices by mail
- We sort, scan and perform data entry
YOU upload scanned invoices
- Anybill then performs the data entry, or;
- You enter the data yourself for immediate approval and expedited payment
VENDOR submits invoices directly to Anybill via e-mail or regular mail
- Validation and distribution to proper approval authorities
- Those authorized can review, make inquiries, and adjust if needed
- Invoice approval and payment authorization within the dashboard
You have access to:
- Top-level, searchable dashboards
- Real time analytics
- Overall spend monitoring for optimized cash management
With several ways to pay, our automated accounts payable solution also tracks
and protects each transaction.
- Bank integration
- ACH management
- Electronic payment via EFT
- Check printing
- Fraud protection
Automated AP Your Way
Taking hold of the advantages best-in-class companies gain through efficient, automated AP processing means letting go of common misconceptions about outsourcing.
The Aberdeen Group benchmarks best-in-class enterprises and models for A/P operations and performance